Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kim Kardashian Tweets Turning 30 in Vegas, NYC



Although she doesn't actually turn 30 until this Thursday, Kim Kardashian ushered in her new decade with two weekend birthday bashes --one in Las Vegas, and the other in New York.

And what would a Kim Kardashian milestone be without tweets about it? Friday night at Tao nightclub in Vegas, the reality TV star (in a silver John Richmond minidress and new Louboutins given to her by her siblings) paused in the partying to keep followers in the loop, reports US Weekly."The festivities have started!" she tweeted to her 5 million followers.

"One white russian coming up! Hmmm who can I drunk dial tonight?"Kelly Rowland (formerly of Destiny's Child) sang 'Bootylicious' for the curvaceous birthday girl, and later, when revelers -- including Kim's sisters Khloe and Kourney, her brother Rob, as well as Paris Hilton, LaLa Vasquez and Brittny Gastineau -- got particularly rowdy, she posted this live-action pic of her little sis hugging (mauling?) her.

"Omg," she tweeted about the photo, "Khloe Kardashian is attacking me!!!"Talking to the press at Tao Las Vegas, the celebutante admitted mixed feelings about leaving her 20's behind."Like, it sounds so old," she said. "And then the other half of me is like, I feel so accomplished and it's really no different than 29."

She added, "I did a lot in my 20's. I did a lot in my teens. God, I feel old. I'm so freaked out!"The day after her Vegas bash, Kardashian was in New York City, tweeting, "What a night! I love all of my friends SO much! I have a feeling 30's are gonna be the best ever!"The reality star then made her way to Tao New York, where she was guest of honor for what she called "Night #2 of the birthday celebration back in NYC!" as she posted this photo on her way to the Saturday evening party.